March 05, 2015
Let’s review the goals for ListenCat laid out in my last post.
Great at one thing
- ListenCat is for one thing only. Managing and listening to audio podcasts.
- All episodes should be cached in the cloud lands, including played/unplayed and current position in the episode.
- Whatever device I hit play on should resume where I left off on my other device.
- I should never have to select the next thing to play. Something should always be queued.
- The next few episodes in my queue should be available instantly and without streaming on every device I use.
Written by Eric Haskins, maker of things.